Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cedar Point & the haunted house

On Sunday me and my friends from the soccer team will be traveling to Cedar point. This is a theme park that is about a hour way from Notre Dame and is supposed to have a lot of good rides with big roller coasters etc. It will cost us about $50 but it will be worth it. everybody I spoke so far said "OO MYY GODD, Have you never beeeeeen there?!? You should really go sometime". So i guess it will be much fun.
Speaking about theme parks. Last week we also traveled to a haunted house. They had people roaming around the house in special costumes, they were dressed up as monsters with chains and knives. Me and a bunch of friends went and i have to admit i was a bit scared at some parts. We had to pay $17 to go around twice. The actors kept jumping out on people, and everybody would run off especially our friend called David Manson. We also went with quite a few girls, you can imagine their reaction.
I really love theme parks, roller coasters and attractions. This summer I went on holiday in America as well and me and my family went to the Universal Studios in Los Angeles. Here we had a few roller coasters and saw the film sets of many well known movies. I was really impressed by looking behind the screens of the movies and by seeing how incredible some special effects are used to make the movie more exciting for the audience. At last we one of the most popular theme parks in Holland is Six Flags (byetheway now called Walibi World). I already heard people about Six Flags here in America so I suppose that it is known in America as well.

Im very exciting to go to Cedar Point this fall break weekend and i'm sure I will have a good time with my friends.

No comments: